UNT: Peel off base coat
F.U.N Lacquer: Coral Reef
Superchic Lacquer: Marvel Liquid Macro top coat
MoYou London: Illusion Stamping Plate in 09, Black Knight polish
Tools: Sponge, Clear Jelly Stamper, Bow Polish – Skin Protect
Did someone say holo again?? Good!
!! Use base coat. Never forget.
- One coat of Coral Reef by FUN Lacquer. holooooooo flakies!
- Protect yo skin! I used the aptly named ‘skin protect’ by Bow Polish
- I then applied Coral Reef onto my sponge and stippled it onto my nail until opaque.
- I chose the same illusion design for all but one nail, I just felt like switching it up a little for the accent nail. Stamped all designs using Black Knight by MoYou London
- Use a glossy AF top coat. I chose the Marvel Liquid Macro by Superchic as usual because it’s super glossy and dries superfast.
- Admire your work, ideally in the sun for dat sweet, sweet holo.