UNT: Peel off base coat
F.U.N Lacquer: Coral Reef
Superchic Lacquer: 40 Winks, Realm of Erotica, Wake Me Up, Lucis Lala Land, No Rest for the Wicked, Marvel Liquid Macro top coat
MoYou London: Holy Shapes Stamping Plate in 15
Tools: Clear Jelly Stamper, Bow Polish – Skin Protect
Did someone say holo?? Good!
!! Use base coat. Never forget.
- Two coats of Mega by ILNP. holooooooo
- I stamped on various shapes using Holy Shapes 15 stamping plate with MORE HOLO polish. These are one coat holos from Superchic’s Dreamology collection. I used all except REM because cats.
- I didn’t have a particular order for stamping, so I just did what ever and overlapped a bunch to make it look all artistic.
- Use a glossy AF top coat. I love the Marvel Liquid Macro by Superchic because it’s super glossy, not gloopy, and dries faster than you can ask ‘How deep is your holo?’
- Admire the shit out of your fingernails – especially in the sun.
- Blind a mofo with that hol-loh. (I do this on my commute on a regular)