UNT: Peel off base coat, Sun Envy top coat
L.A Colors: Energy Source
Bliss Kiss: Simply Peel Liquid Latex
Avon: Serene, Inspire
Essence: Miss Captain
Models Own: Chrome Silver
MoYou: Stamping plater number 128
Clear Jelly Stamper
Sponge for stamping
– – – – – – – – – – – –
It’s festival season and everyone loves a design to show just how excited you are!
- Apply base coat
- Apply liquid latex on skin whilst base coat is drying
- Apply white as base colour to make other colours stand out
- Take your sponge and paint on polishes in the order of your liking
- Sponge on until colours are blended well and opaque.
- Peel off protective latex barrier
- Apply top coat
- Stamp on chevron design.
Note: If any of the stamped design goes on your skin, simply use tape to remove it.
- Apply top coat and you’re done!
Here’s a macro shot (I might start including these in my posts)
As you can see, I didn’t go with the usual order of the rainbow – just with what I thought would look nice, and it turned out quite well. This definitely looks very festival-like, almost tiedye because as you can see from the macro shot, my colours weren’t seamlessly blended!